Now on to the coolest grab bag I’ve ever, ever made – part of it collaborating with my super artistic daughter Montana (who I’ll be featuring on my blog this weekend!)This Halloween-esque treat bag is filled with FIVE FULL SIZED PRODUCTS!!! The price for this as a grab bag is crazy and works out to $1 per product! Eventually it’ll be broken up but for now it’s all together and dirt cheap.
- Maniacal Monograms – a full glittering alpha with letters, numbers, and a couple of symbols…. each a bit over 3 inches tall! (reg. $2.75)
- Pumpkin Head Stamps – a set of nine dripping pumpkin faces plus a glittering version of each (reg. $2.50)
- Hot Scary Mess – a scarier version of the popular Hot Mess collection including 8 super hot, super scary, and super messy papers (reg. $3.00)
- Goth Girls – I asked my own resident goth girl to dummy down her amazing artwork and give me a scribbly half hazard set of spooky illustrations and she delivered. Includes a variety of brushes/stamps and paper elements, some with colored versions, too! (reg. $3.75)
- Goth Girls: the Papers – Possibly my favorite paper pack ever, these old stained papers are adorned by some of the above illustrations and include 8 seriously unique background papers (reg. $3.00)
Stay tuned for a feature with the kid this weekend and next week for another very vampy collab!! Enjoy the storewide sale!! Allison