It’s the first August and that means lots of things for me and probably you, too….
1. Last month of summer. This is good or bad depending on how you look at it, I suppose.
2. Rent is due. This is always a bad thing. Always.
3. Shark Week
4. Hot as hell and stuffy and I’m generally cranky by this time of year.
5. I’m one month closer to being 32. sigh
6. “The Hairdresser” aka “The Fiance” aka “Hot Daddy” aka “The Poor Guy” aka Brett and I have officially been together for 5 years today.
7. This year it also means…….. that I’m the featured designer at DigiShopTalk! Which means if you’re a Gold Member you’re about to get a MASSIVE Gold Member Kit!!! Seriously. Huge.
This kit is packed! Tons of brightly colored and carefully textured papers, tons of doodles in two formats, tons and tons of elements, a whole set of word strips, an extra folder full of scalloped trim, and a full alpha! I <3 this kit!! It’s so cheerful and full of color. And I hope you love it!! It’s not even close to all shown in the preview above. My gracious and talented CT and my current guests have made crazy pages with it (see the above page: Inspiration) and I can’t wait to see even more. Watch for The Insider this month to learn more than you ever wanted to know about me and there’s a chat at the end of the month, prizes, etc… very cool! As I post this, last month’s featured designer is still posted but it’s pretty early so keep watch!
Also, you still have plenty of time to enter the For the Love of Journaling: Bundle No.2 Giveaway!!! I’ve so enjoyed reading everyone’s thoughts on journaling and am glad to know i’m not the only one that struggles. Keep ’em coming! See you soon with new stuffs and a winner! Allison